Formally the Chicago & Northwestern train depot anchoring the south end of Rhinelander's downtown retail & office district & more recently the Smith Barney investment firm office building, this historic landmark building offers 12 individual glass faced offices, front & rear vestibule entries w/reception & waiting rooms(2), large clerical support area, spacious conference room, tech & copy center areas, men's/women's rest rooms, and strategically located office assistant work stations. The building was completely renaissanced in 1984 into the current state of the art office complex while simultaneously maintaining the integrity & appeal of the original 1894+/- train depot. The train tracks were replaced by Courtney Street, the beginning of Rhinelander's main commercial & retail artery. There is private parking for up to 13 vehicles off Courtney St. This is an impressive & ideally located commercial structure suitable for one... or divided multi-faceted... business applications.
|Lot Size SqFt: 24873||Water Frontage (feet): 0|
|Lot Size Acres: 0.57||Shoreline:|
|Lake Chain:||Zoning: Commercial|
|Lake Name:||Access Road: City Street|
|River Name:||High School:|
|Lake Size-Acres: 0|