- Find a Property
- Agents & Offices
- About Us
ABR, CHMS, GRI.
5424 Hwy 10 E.
Stevens Point, WI 54482
Fax: (715) 341-6861
The Stevens Point area is a special community. Its beauty and abundance of recreational activities makes it a great place to visit and reside. Stevens Point and its surrounding communities offer clean, healthy living and great educational opportunities. It is a centralized location within hours to Minocqua, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee.
If a move within or to this area is a consideration for you, consult a full time, dedicated professional real estate agent with an established level of expertise.
Jim Warzinik has been helping families and friends purchase, build and sell their homes for over 28 years. Jim is a native of Stevens Point. He is committed to his customers/clients by providing the highest level of service available.
Give Jim a call and find out for yourself what others have come to appreciate....
- Member National, State and Local Board of REALTORS since 1983.
- Has earned the GRI, Graduate REALTORS Institute, CRS, Certified Residential Specialist and CHMS, Certified Home Marketing Specialist designations.
- Awarded the 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Top Producers Executive Club for outstanding sales achievement.
- Specializes in residential sales, new construction and vacant land development.
- Provides Buyer agency services. Holds the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation.
- Owns Jim Warzinik Custom Homes LLC.
- Enjoys golf, fishing, motorcycling, biking, racquetball.
- Member H.O.G. (Harley Owners Group)
- Former Assistant Coach for UWSP Men's Basketball team 2002-2005.
- 2004-2005 Back to Back NCAA Division III National Champions
- Volunteer Coach for local youth AAU Basketball team.
- Inducted into the Pacelli High School Athletic Hall of Fame, September 2008.
- Inducted into the UWSP Athletic Hall of Fame October 2010.