Sold price:

$450,000

Sold on 12/02/2020

3 bedrooms
2 full bathrooms , 1 half bathrooms
Listed by Mypro Realty

Description

This is a one-party listing. For information purposes only. Custom built midcentury ranch on half acre lot offered large eatin kitchen, main floor laundry, & loads of closet space. Soaring ceilings, sunken formal living room, elevated formal dining room & family room with brick NFP. Double doored entry with slate tile foyer. Master suite with lots of closets, private master bath with shower stall. Two guest bedrooms with full bath. Full block basement under 65% of the home, partial block under the remaining 35%. Formal porch & sunroom room off the back. Sweeping front porch area, and babbling brook in the backyard. Garage offered additional storage space.

Request a showing or ask a question

Please don't enter data:

Property Details

Features Single Family

Total # of Rooms: 8 Garage Size: 2.5
Garage Type: Attached  
Body of Water: Geneva Lake  
Subdivision: Geneva Bay Estates Total Est Sq Ft: 2,100
Est Year Built: 1965 Lot Size:
  School District: Lake Geneva J1
High School: Badger Middle School: Lake Geneva
Elementary School:  
Zoning: RES

Payment Calculator

Decorative image

$ per month

Show additional costs

Calculate

Listing History

Date Event Change
Dec 11 2020 1:39PM Status Change Sold

Similar properties nearby:

$469,000

LT25 Trinity Ln
LT25 Trinity Ln
Vacant Land/Lots & Acreage
0 bedrooms, 0 baths
Listed by Lake Geneva Area Realty, Inc.
LT25 Trinity Ln

$469,000

LT24 Trinity Ln
LT24 Trinity Ln
Vacant Land/Lots & Acreage
0 bedrooms, 0 baths
Listed by Lake Geneva Area Realty, Inc.
LT24 Trinity Ln

$455,000

LT1 Buckby Rd
LT1 Buckby Rd
Vacant Land/Lots & Acreage
0 bedrooms, 0 baths
Listed by Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
LT1 Buckby Rd

More

Recent sales nearby:

Sold on 10/30/2020 for $465,000

382 S Stone Ridge Dr
382 S Stone Ridge Dr
Single Family Residential
3 bedrooms, 3 baths
Listed by Re/Max Plaza
382 S Stone Ridge Dr

Sold on 11/24/2020 for $465,000

455 Manning Way
455 Manning Way
Single Family Residential
4 bedrooms, 3 baths
Listed by Lake Geneva Area Realty, Inc.
455 Manning Way

Sold on 8/10/2021 for $465,000

N3482 Springfield Rd
N3482 Springfield Rd
Single Family Residential
3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
Listed by Full House & Land Realty, Llc
N3482 Springfield Rd

More

You have searched for 1886 Geneva Bay Dr, Lake Geneva, WI located in Walworth County WI. You can save 1886 Geneva Bay Dr, Lake Geneva, WI to your My First Weber favorites with a My First Weber account. To search for properties near 1886 Geneva Bay Dr, Lake Geneva, WI, please conduct another search at firstweber.com, the most comprehensive source for Wisconsin Real Estate.

Information is supplied by seller and other third parties and has not been verified.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange display programs of the SCWMLS, CWMLS, RANW, NORTHWOODS and METRO MLS. Real Estate listings from SCWMLS held by brokerage firms other than First Weber are marked with the SCWMLS icon and/or include the name of the listing broker. Real Estate listings from CWMLS held by brokerage firms other than First Weber are marked with the CWMLS icon and/or include the name or the listing broker. Real Estate listings from METRO MLS held by brokerage firms other than First Weber include the name of the listing broker.

The material at this site is provide solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an offer to sell, rent or advertise real estate outside the state of Wisconsin. First Weber is not making any warranties or representations concerning any of these properties including their availability. Information at this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All property search information, whether by criteria or by map search, is provided as a guide only and may include discrepancies. First Weber shall not be held responsible for any discrepancy and/or will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. The information on this site has not been verified by agency or company. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.