Church building and rectory just south of Downtown Racine. Directly south of Racine County Courthouse. This contemporary church building was built in 1963 and contains approximately 9,400 square feet of main floor space with seating for approximately 350. Additional seating in balcony. Alter features marble floors and stone mosaic back wall. Full basement with kitchen. Elevator. Leased rectory building was built in the 1930's and contains approximately 3,172 square feet. Paved lot.
|Type of Commercial: Office(s), Other, Professional Service, Special Purpose||Type of Industrial:|
|Total Est Sq Ft: 9,400||Lot Size: 160X240|
|Est Acreage: 0.67||Est Year Built: 1960|
|Taxes: $0||Tax Year: 2018|
|Location: Other||Road Frontage: Near Public Transit, Paved Lot, Paved Road, Town/City Road|