Tom joined First Weber early in 2015 as a full time, licensed REALTOR.
He has lived in the Berlin, WI area for over 20 years. During that time Tom has developed a deep fondness for the community. Tom is a local business owner, with plenty of entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
Tom believes strongly about many things, the following relate to how you can expect to be treated when doing business with him:
“The Golden Rule”, Tom truly believes this above all else, follow this rule.
Treat others as you would expect them to treat you.
Integrity. A single word, not to be taken lightly. If you do not have integrity what do you have?
Dedication. Tom’s GOAL is to work closely with you so you can achieve your GOALS, whether it be finding your DREAM HOME, selling an existing home, investment or commercial property, and anything in between.
- Communication. A very complex concept at times. Tom believes communication is a two way street. He is here to walk you through the process of buying and selling Real Estate. This can only be achieved with open minded, honest, and trustworthy communication practices from all parties involved.
- Giving. Tom is a past president of the Berlin Lions. He donates time to Donate Life as a transporter.
Tom is a member of:
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- National Association of Realtors
Tom can be reached at: