- Licensed Realtor in the State of Wisconsin
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member of the Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
After a 36-year career as a Registered Nurse, Louise is very committed to helping clients sell their home as effortlessly as possible. Louise is excited to guide buyers in finding a home that fits their needs and fulfills their dreams.
Louise was born and raised in Wisconsin and has lived in the state her entire life. Originally from the Fox River Valley, her nursing education took her to Milwaukee. She married her husband, Jack, while in nursing school and after 8 years there, they moved to Madison. Now, a resident for over 30 years, Madison is very much home. She has 3 grown children and 6 adorable grandchildren.
She enjoys traveling, sewing, fine wine with friends, spending time with all the grandchildren, family gatherings and thrift shopping.