Email: [email protected]
Growing up as the youngest of six on a dairy farm in North Lake, Wisconsin, introduced Liz Tobolt to hard work and perseverance. This allowed her to become a top real estate agent in the Lake Country area.
Shortly after graduating from Arrowhead High School, Liz joined Prudential, which is now First Weber, Inc., Wisconsin's largest real estate company. Liz quickly became one of the best in the business within the Berkshire Hathaway affiliate, earning over 33 year-end sales awards to date in her ongoing 28-year career.
Liz followed her educational goals, as well. While selling real estate full-time, Liz attended UW-Whitewater, graduating summa cum laude with a B.A. in Business Administration. She then went on to earn her law degree from Marquette University Law School.
Today, Liz continues to be a top producing sales agent at First Weber Inc.; she teaches classes to existing real estate agents for the Wisconsin Realtors Association and was named instructor of the year in 2019. Liz also has taught real estate classes at seminars for other organizations including the Wisconsin State Bar. Liz manages a portfolio of residential and farm rental properties as well. Liz operates a law office in Hartland, where she practices real estate law. Liz continues to live in the North Lake area on a mini-farm with a collection of animals.
Additionally, Liz is an active member and past president of the Lake Country Rotary Club and contributes her time consistently to local charities. Her dedication, experience, and knowledge of real estate, combined with the First Weber name, allows Liz to offer her clients the highest level of service available. Her unmatched knowledge of contracts, superior negotiating skills, 28 years of real estate experience, and magnitude of local area knowledge make her the top choice for a real estate agent!
- #1 Sales Associate Lake Country Office 2016
- Senior Executive Associate
- Accredited Real Estate Manager
- Wisconsin Real Estate Broker
- Vacant Land Instructor
- Estate, REO, Foreclosure & Land Development Transaction Expertise
Planning Commission Member
S.M.A.R.T. Growth Land Use Plan Committee
North Lake Rec Club Member
- Harvest Fest Parade Coordinator
- Lifetime Friend of the Town Hall Library
- Past Church Council Member
- Past Lake Country Rotary President & Club Member
- Waukesha County 4-H Club Auction
- Waukesha County Fair Sponsor
- Fourth of July Parade Judge
- Lifetime area resident
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from UW Whitewater
Liz is humbled by the numerous awards she has earned and continues to earn some of which include:
- 2019 Wisconsin Realtors Association Educator of the Year
- 2019 Chairman’s Circle Silver
- 2018 President’s Circle Gold
- 2017 President’s Circle Silver
- 2016 President’s Circle Platinum
- 2015 President’s Circle Gold
- 2014 President’s Circle Gold
- Two times in the President's Club
- Three times as an Executive Sales Associate
- Four times in the President's Council
- Six times in the President's Circle Platinum as of 2020
- Six times in the President's Circle Gold as of 2020
- Four times in the President's Circle Silver as of 2020
- Twice in the Chairman's Circle Silver of as 2020
- Lifetime entry as a Senior Executive Associate 2003
- Ten time Milwaukee Magazine Five Star Agent