Born and raised in Lake Country, I'm excited to be working with the community that I love and know.
I would love the opportunity to make buying or selling a home seamless and FUN for you - my motto I live by every day is to WORK HARD - BE KIND - EXPLORE - this easily translates to my work life.
After graduating from Arrowhead High School, I started my collegiate journey at St. Norbert College where I embraced the small campus life and played football for the Green Knights. I finished my degree in Business Management at UW-La Crosse - upon graduating, my wife and I moved to Anchorage, Alaska to begin our professional careers. After a decade of working for a Fortune 500 company and later, a start up, I followed my passion and became a realtor. It was an easy decision to join First Weber based on our experience using them in the past and for the fun we had being on the show House Hunters on HGTV (twice).
My wife, Kelsey and I are blessed to be raising two beautiful children (with the help of our families and community).I enjoy everything outdoors including hunting, fishing, and camping and teaching my children to respect the land and I love our Packers, Badgers, and Brewers.
- Appeared on House Hunters on HGTV (click the link to see the trailer)
- Appeared on House Hunters Where are they now on HGTV (click the link to see the trailer)
- Employee of the year 2016
- Decades worth of real world leadership growth
- Volunteer with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Volunteer with St. Anthony on the Lake in Pewaukee
- Dousman Elementary Fun Run sponsor