Born and raised in the Lake Country area, I'm extremely excited to be working with the community that I love and know.
I've learned that no two people are a like and therefore listening and collaboration are so important. I would like the opportunity to make buying or selling a home extremely quick, seamless, and FUN for you!
After graduating from Arrowhead High School, I started my collegiate journey at St. Norbert College where I embraced the small campus life and played football for the Green Knights. I finished my degree in Business Management at UW-La Crosse - upon graduating, my wife and I moved to Anchorage, Alaska to begin our professional careers. After a decade of working for Fortune 500 companies and a start up, I followed my passion and became a realtor. It was an easy decision to join First Weber based on our experience using them in the past and for the fun we had being on the show House Hunters on HGTV (twice).
My wife, Kelsey, and I are active in our faith and have been fortunate to raise our two children with the help of our close knit families and community. I enjoy the outdoors through hunting, fishing, and camping and teaching my children to respect the land and I love our Packers, Badgers, and Brewers.
- Appeared on House Hunters on HGTV (click the link to see the trailer)
- Appeared on House Hunters Where are they now on HGTV (click the link to see the trailer)
- Employee of the year 2016
- Decades worth of real world leadership growth
- Volunteer with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Volunteer with St. Anthony on the Lake in Pewaukee
- Dousman Elementary Fun Run sponsor