Email: [email protected]
Marilee is a long time Madison area resident. She lived in rural Fitchburg with her husband and 4 children on a hobby farm for over 25 years. As a recent empty nester she has downsized to a completely renovated home on Lake Monona. Marilee is a proud UW-Madson graduate in Landscape Architecture and is very comfortable using her keen design eye in seeing potential in any property.
Marilee has been busy honing her communication and negotiating skills while being active in her community. Marilee has served on:
- The St. Mary's Hospital Foundation Board
- Edgewood High School Athletic Association
- The City of Fitchburg Parks Commission
- Chairperson of Friends of Clean Lakes
- The Clean Lakes Alliance Community Board
- The Clean Lakes Alliance Executive Board
When not helping her clients, you can find an active Marilee enjoying all Lake Monona has to offer with her family and friends, playing in her garden, hiking, or cheering on the Badgers.
Marilee is a member of:
- South Central Wisconsin MLS (SCWMLS)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Marilee enjoys working with both buyers and sellers in navigating all your real estate needs!