Email: [email protected]
Build a Career with the Company Who Puts You FIRST!
The agents working out of the First Weber Fox Cities offices have the best of both worlds: We work for a large firm with a good reputation who has the tools, the people and the resources to help you achieve your career goals, plus a local management team to guide you and support you. We never want you to feel like you are alone on this journey! Check out more info about our office here.
One of our greatest strengths is our PEOPLE: We have a local management team and agents work work together with a combined 100+ years in the real estate industry and we welcome new agents with fresh ideas about marketing themselves and their business.
Here are just a few ways Dylan and the team of agents:
- Catapult - A training program for agents to familiarize themselves with First Weber's tools and resources, plus a host of archived videos on various relevant topics like prospecting, open houses, how to qualify leads, and more;
- 1:1 Meetings - All agents start out with a weekly one-on-one appointment with the management team to assess needs and evaluate options. These meetings can end after a time or continue at the agent's discretion (currently offered in-person or on-line);
- Accountability - Each week we offer a quick check-in, known as our "Accountability" meetings. Agents collaborate, share ideas and trouble-shoot problems together, becoming stronger and building bonds and relationships (currently offered on-line);
- Office Meetings - Weekly we have a live hour-long office meeting to go over items of importance and relevance, in addition to getting mortgage and social sharing updates
- Social Media - Dylan and Tricia run social media pages that provide engagement and sharing opportunities for our agents, highlighting new listings and sales as well as testimonials from past clients, amongst other things;
- Social Time - We have light social and training opportunities and potluck lunches with focused workshop time and take part in company-sponsored events like our annual retreat and awards ceremony (Small groups only at this time).
We firmly adhere to our slogan, "We Survive Together," because we know how important it is to have somebody to talk to, vent to, or help carry our worries & concerns. Our goal is to help you build your business and create organic reach and lead generation for each and every agent.
We're growing our team, always looking for our next Top Producer, and we can't wait to talk to YOU!