Email: [email protected]
- Licensed Wisconsin Realtor since November, 2020
- I was raised in Lodi, WI. My husband and I are middle school sweethearts and recently got married in October of 2021! We just moved back to our hometown, Lodi and bought a house. We couldn't be more happy to be back and raise our family here. We have two fur babies, Brandie and Beau.
- I have always had a natural talent in interior design. I am very interested in staging homes throughout my real estate career to increase marketability and "wow!" buyers and sellers. I have always been a very driven, motivated and compassionate person for things that I love, including helping my clients sell their home or help them find their dream home. I will go above and beyond whether it's helping you pack to move, organize belongings, shoveling your driveway if needed, etc. I am here to make it stress free on your end. I am more than just your realtor... I am a friend for life!
- I enjoy fitness, watching the packers and badgers, downhill skiing, going to the dog park, traveling, and spending time with my family!
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Wisconsin
- Associate of applied science, Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Graduate of Lodi High School (Go Blue Devils!)
- National Association of Realtor (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)