Broker- Mequon's #1 Agent - 2015-17 with over $156 Million in career sales
I am fully aware of how stressful the process of buying or selling a home can be; and I do everything I can to make that process enjoyable and stress-free for my clients. A real estate transaction is one of the most significant steps in your life! That's why it's so important to have a "trusted advisor" that is skilled, understanding, responsive & guides you to make good decisions.
You deserve a professional that will show you how "the little extras can make a difference" in your results… Someone who will always look after your best interests…Someone who is creative, tech savvy & proactive… Someone who will make the experience fun & successful at the same time!
In an ever changing & complicated real estate market, make sure you get sound advice, good judgment, loyalty & integrity. Make sure that someone is Pamela Bastien, giving you the confidence to proceed.
- Member of the Chairman's Circle
- Eleven Year Recipient - "Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction - Real Estate Agent" Milwaukee Magazine (2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (since 1990)
- Consistent Full-Time Top Producer
- Ranked ‘Top 15 Company Sales Leader’
- Company ‘Chairman's Circle’ Sales Producer
- Awarded Milwaukee Magazine’s “Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction – Real Estate Agent” (2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2104-2015-2016-2017-2018)
- Accredited ‘Buyer / Agent Representative’
- Accredited ‘Relocation Specialist’
- High customer satisfaction ratings based upon client referrals
- Extensive Fortune 500 business sales & marketing / sales training experience with Lowe’s Corporation, Johnson & Johnson & Searle
- Marquette University B.A.
- Lifetime resident of the Milwaukee area. Very familiar with real estate markets in Ozaukee County; Milwaukee’s North Shore, Downtown and Third Ward; Washington County; Brookfield, Elm Grove, Wauwatosa, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Bay View and Lake County
- Extensive experience with many complicated aspects of the real estate business including environmental issues, creative marketing, contract negotiation, effective inspections & thorough testing, appraisal process, financial packaging, timing of buying and selling, staging in preparation of a sale, multiple offers and complicated closings
- Always accessible with responsive service: e-mail, voice mail, text, cell phone and facsimile
- Excellent working relationship with many local lenders