Email: [email protected]
Thinking of Buying, Selling or Investing in Real Estate?
Then Use A Proven Professional team to help you, your friends, Co-Workers and Family with all your Real Estate Needs! Contact Troy and Karen...the "Thiel Team" for your Real Estate needs!
Since 1994, Karen and I have successfully represented over 500 Buyers and Sellers of Single Family, Condominium, Townhome, Multi-Unit and Commercial properties, totaling more than $200 Million in Sales. Also, because we understand Market Trends well, we consult and help market for sale residential and commercial development. We take great pride in providing the best in honest and expert Real Estate services for all of our clients!
We love living, working and playing in the Madison/Dane County area with all of the excellent quality of life and experiences the area offers! We enthusiastically take advantage of the great cultural, recreation and other fun opportunities that our area provides. Prior to living in Madison, we lived in Kirkland, Washington and in Evanston, Illinois, both areas where we were very active leaders in the Community and Real Estate Industry!
We are very committed to being involved in the Community and our Industry and are active in many ways! including:
- Member; Real Estate Association of Southeast Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member; SCWMLS Diversity and Inclusion and Government Affairs Committees
- Member; Downtown Madison Inc. and the Economic Development and Transportation Committees
- Member; Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Member; City of Madison Ad Hoc EV Adoption Task Force
- Former Board Member and former Co-Chair, School Liaison and Past Chair of the Regent Neighborhood Association
- Former Chair and Member, City of Madison's Downtown Coordinating Committee
- Former Co-Chair and Founding Member; RASCW "Green Realtors" committee and active "Green Building and Renovation" advocate
- Former Vice Chair, Dane County "Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force"
- Former Co-President, along with his wife Karen, of the Franklin/Randall PTO
- Active in many local sports and cultural events in the area, including; cycling, hiking, skiing, softball, golf, basketball, football, theater, music, economic development, housing advocacy and more!
For Excellence in Real Estate Service, Let the Thiel Team Help You! Call or Text Troy today at (608) 514-6488 or email him at troy.[email protected]