Email: [email protected]
Full Service Realtor
- National Association of REALTORS©(NAR)
- Wisconsin REALTORS© Association(WRA)
- Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS©(GMAR)
Access to Five Multiple Listing Service Systems throughout Wisconsin(MLS)
- March, 2006 - Listing Leader of the Month
- August, 2006 - Listing Leader of the Month
- November, 2006 - Completed training for Relocation Specialist
- 4th Quarter, 2006 - Top Sales Agent for Total Units sold
- 2006 - Recipient of President's Circle Gold Award
- 2nd Quarter, 2007 - Top Sales Agent for Total Sales Units
- 2007 - Recipient of President's Circle Gold Award
- 2008 - Member of Leading Edge Society
- 2008-2017 - Recipient of Milwaukee Magazine's "Best in Client Satisfaction Award"
- February, 2009 - Top Sales Agent for Total Sales Units
- 1st Quarter, 2009 - Top Sales Agent for Total Sales Units
- April, 2009 - Top Sales Agent for Sales Units & Total Units
- 2009 - Recipient of President's Cicle Silver Award
- 2010 - Member of Leading Edge Society
- February, 2011 - Sales Leader of the Month for Total Sales Units
- August, 2011 - Sales Leader of the Month for Total Sales Units
- November, 2011 - Listing Leader of the Month
- 4th Quarter, 2011 - Listing Leader
- 2011 - Member of Leading Edge Society
I began my real estate career with First Weber Group in 2005, and since then, have sold over $82 million in volume.
In my life before real estate, I held a multitude of different professional positions. I worked as a closing coordinator for a national builder and as a program coordinator for a graduate program of a large Florida university.
Although I did spend seven years residing in Florida, I was born and raised in Oconomowoc. My education began in the Oconomowoc School District for my primary and secondary schooling, and I then graduated from UW Eau Claire with a degree in Mathematics.
I pride myself on having strong organizational skills and having the ability to do a great job of multi-tasking when the need arises. I am dedicated to bringing these skills, and other pieces of knowledge I've learned throughout my life experiences to make your real estate transaction as enjoyable as possible.