- Scott is a Lifetime Resident of the State of Wisconsin.
- Scott was Rookie Of The Year for First Weber in his 1st year in Real Estate.
- Scott has been a consistent Top Producer for over 15 years. (Presidents Club Member for sales)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors. (NAR)
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association. (WRA)
- Member of the Realtors Association of South Central & South Western Wisconsin. (RASCSWW)
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service. (MLS)
- Completed RELO Network Training to assist in both outbound and inbound Relocation.
- Bachelor Degree, Trinity Bible College, Ellendale, ND.
- Scott is a Licensed & Ordained Chaplain.
- Married to Leiah, who is a School Teacher/Reader Interventionist
- Father of 2 sons, Kodi and Kasi. (Both Doctors in Dane County, (Fitchburg & Sun Prairie)
- Scott enjoys being with people, and spending quality time with his family.
- Scott has enjoyed various coaching opportunities over the years, (football, basketball, baseball & track).
- Scott's hobbies include - boating, fishing, hunting, camping, traveling, and any & all sports.
- Scott realizes the importance of granting attention to details, follow-up and plain old honest hard work. He is committed to providing you with the best possible service throughout the Portage area. He will do everything he can to assist you in meeting all of your Real Estate needs. He will try his hardest to make your Real Estate transaction as smooth as possible. Scott sincerely looks forward to helping people find a place they can call HOME.
- Scott's priorities are honesty, integrity, dependability, patience, and professionalism.
- Scott is thankful to be affiliated with Wisconsin's #1 Real Estate Firm, First Weber Group Realtors.