Email: [email protected]
- Rookie of The Year 2006
- Member; National Association Of Realtors (NAR)
- Member; Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member; Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Member; Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member; Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Member; Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Member; Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Member; Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Member; Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Member; Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Member; Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
- BS Marketing and Psychology UW-Whitewater 1987
- Luxury Home Staging (ASP)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Buyer Representative Courses (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Courses (SRES)
- Certified Residential Specialist Courses (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute Courses (GRI)
- Realtor Salesperson
- Realtor Broker
- I graduated from Cambridge High School then went on to UW - Whitewater. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology and Marketing. I have been a licensed Real Estate Broker since 2005.
- I enjoyed several years as an elementary school volunteer, teaching Sunday School, teaching Pre-K, substitute teaching, and being a PTO volunteer. I have been lucky to work with other community organizations such as Community Hope and Joining Family Forces. Being a sports enthusiast, I was fortunate to be able to coach my kids through youth sports. I coached High School Volleyball and team camps at UW-Whitewater. I am a member of the Cambridge Boosters, Cambridge Music Boosters, Cambridge Chamber, and Lake Mills Chamber.
Realtor For Life:
- I truly enjoy the real estate process from start to finish. My goal is to make finding the home of your dreams as easy and exciting as possible. Whether buying or selling I am there for you. Growing up in a small community taught me the value of quality service. I want to continue to provide the value added service you deserve. I would like to be your Realtor for Life.
Search For Homes ~ Featured Properties
Our site allows you to search and gather information about personal listings plus all homes for sale in South Central Wisconsin. We also provide information about South Central Wisconsin cities and schools.Your home will receive the exposure you deserve. We service all of Dane, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, and Waukesha counties including but not limited to such cities as Cambridge, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, Evansville, Fort Atkinson, Janesville, Johnson Creek, Lake Mills, Milton, Stoughton, Sun Praire, Watertown, and Whitewater. We use the traditional home selling methods, plus we offer an internet marketing package second to none. Our homes are featured on multiple web sites which include Realtor.com, the number one visited real estate web site.
Searching for Real Estate is time consuming. Your time matters. Let us do the work for you. Send us an e-mail with features you would like for your home. We will e-mail you a complete list of homes for sale that meet your search criteria that are listed with every real estate company. You will also receive real estate updates. A value added service that means you will be privy to homes for sale before they are in print.
Buying a home can sometimes not only be confusing, but stressful for a first time buyer. Buying your first home is a big decision. Let us help you simplify the process. We provide a free, no obligation, consultation. Going through the home buying process before you purchase a home will help put you at ease. We will discuss items such the offer to purchase, home inspections, real estate appraisals, and financing options to name a few. Contact us to schedule your no obligation real estate consultation. Schedule an appointment.
We pride ourselves on our service to our customers. Therefore, we utilize a state of the art contact management program designed for specifically for real estate. In addition, you will be able to log on and view an up-to-date service report.
Interested in the Right Price of your home? Request a Right Price Analysis. To learn more, send us an e-mail requesting a consultation either at your home or our office.
Have a wonderful day!