Email: [email protected]
With over 30 years of residential home construction experience you can count on my residential home construction background to be an advantage when buying, selling or building.
I use a hands-on approach when helping my clients buy, sell or build. My ability to provide people with the insight and knowledge they need to make the most informed decision is the reason I chose to become a Realtor. As a professional Realtor, I offer buyers and sellers knowledge from both the world of real estate and the world of home construction. I know what to look for in a home and my clients and customers trust me to guide them on the details they need to know. I grew up on Madison’s eastside and spent the weekends up on Lake Wisconsin at our family cottage. In 2000 my wife and I moved to Lodi (Lake Wisconsin Area) to raise our two amazing kids, Bryce and Taylor. As an avid outdoorsman, I’ve traveled and met many new friends throughout Wisconsin. I love meeting new people; and I especially enjoy being able to help and assist them in making decisions that can better their future.
1) I’ve received many awards with First Weber but am most proud of my Quality of Service award 6 years in a row. I take great care of my clients.
2) I’ve been in and around the construction business for over 30 yrs. I know homes and I have contacts to help you get things done. I am a hands-on Realtor. I help stage, repair and photograph your home to make sure it is professionally presented for marketing.
3) I have a Five Star Review on my website – my past customers highly recommend my service – go to my website at www.bartbaker.firstweber.com to read past customer reviews.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Lodi Area Chamber of Commerce