RSPS (Resort Second Home Specialist) - Broker
Email: [email protected]
Greetings from The Bird Team.
Let us be your "GUIDES" to the great Wisconsin Northwoods!
Whether you have been coming "Up North" for years or are new to God's Country, we can help you discover that piece of heaven you've longed to call home.
As long time residents of the Northwoods and your most dedicated, professional Real Estate team, we have the insight and the experience to prove to you that we do "Soar" above the rest. Give us a call anytime to get started.
The BIRD Team has achieved the First Weber's:
- 2019 $20 MILLION DOLLAR CLUB
- 2019 EMERALD CIRCLE GOLD AWARD
- 2018 CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE PLATINUM AWARD
- 2017 CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE PLATINUM AWARD
- 2016 PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE PLATINUM AWARD
- 2015 CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE SILVER AWARD
- 2014 PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE PLATINUM AWARD
- 2013 PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE SILVER AWARD
- 2012 PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE SILVER AWARD
- 2011-2019 QUALITY OF SERVICE AWARD
Together, we offer the perfect combination of expertise and professionalism to serve all your Real Estate needs.
It's all about COMMUNITY!
Top producing agent at First Weber in Minocqua since 2005
Achieved the 2011 CHAIRMAN'S AWARD OF RECOGNITION for Loyal Support of First Weber Group, the Real Estate Industry, and the Community
Sales Manager/Broker of Minocqua, Eagle River, Tomahawk, Bessmer MI and Park Falls First Weber Offices (2012 - 2019)Past-three term Executive Committee member for the Minocqua Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member Coodinator / Board Member for Minocqua / Kawaguesaga Protective Lake Association
- Professional REALTOR
- First Weber - Senior Executive Associate
- Top producing agent at First Weber since 2006
- Achieved 2015 CHAIRMAN'S AWARD OF RECOGNITION for Loyal Support of First Weber Inc., The Real Estate Industry and the Community
- Currently serving on the Northwoods Association of Realtors - Board of Directors
- Currently serving on the Northwoods Association of Realtors - Ethics Committee.
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Minocqua Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past President (8 Years) Cross Country Cruisers Snowmobile Club
- Previously worked for a large, multi-state recreational waterfront land developer