Email: [email protected]
Gary Lukens has been in the real estate business in Dane County since 1985. Gary has helped hundreds of families buy and sell homes, for many of his clients he’s helped them with their second, third and even fourth home. In today’s market, the home buying and selling process is more complicated and competitive than ever before. It’s no wonder Gary says, “continuing your education is even more critical today.” Gary has a proven track record in the real estate industry.
He believes in giving back to the community and enjoying family. He spent nine years serving on the Columbus Community Hospital Foundation Board of which the last three years as their President. He has also served his churches in many capacities and currently sings with the choir. He has served on many committees and the Board of Directors for the East Side Club (formally known as ESBMA).
Gary and Kathy have celebrated over 30 years of marriage, they have 4 children and 11 grandchildren that enrich and brighten their lives.
Gary’s hobbies include woodworking, fishing with his buddies, hunting with his boys and traveling.
- Licensed Full Time Realtor Since: 1985
- Member-Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Member-National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member-South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (SCWMLS)
- Member-Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member-Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Member-Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Member- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Member-Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES)
- MLS: I have access to all the real estate listings for the area, including those from other companies through the Multiple Listing Service. Please contact me by calling or e-mail with your real estate requirements.
- HOME SEARCH: My personalized home search will send you listings immediately as they get listed or those that may have a price change. Send me your search requirements and let's get looking today!
- FREE HOME EVALUATION: For a free home evaluation go to [email protected] and fill in your existing home information.