CRB, CRS, GRI
- Tom and family make their home in Sun Prairie. The family enjoys many outdoor hobbies and activities including motorcycling, volleyball, football, skiing, fishing, biking and hiking.
- He is the Manager of 3 different First Weber Offices: East Madison, Waunakee and Cambridge (50+ REALTORS).
- He and his team are committed to carrying on the family tradition of providing knowledgeable, honest and professional service to your real estate experience.
- Tom's team mantra is
"Performance- Not just promises"
- Whether buying or selling your home, Tom and his team will provide you with timely, professional, and caring service to insure that your real estate experience is an enjoyable one.
- Tom is also a lifetime resident of Dane County, with over 29 years experience in the local real estate markets.
- Adding Tom to your advisory team will bring you an extremely knowledgeable industry leader and a highly focused negotiator.
Real Estate Examining Board- Wisconsin Dept. of Safety and Professional Services
2013- present Appointed to the Real Estate Contractual Forms Advisory Council
REALTORS Association of South Central Wisconsin
2017- President, Board of Directors
2016- Elected to the office of 2017 President-elect
2016- Treasurer, Board of Directors
2015- present Member, Board of Directors
2011- present Mediator, Professional Standards Committee
2004- present Member/Trainer, Oreintation Committee (Chairman 2004-2009)
2003- present Member, Professional Standards Committee (Chairman 2011-2014)
Certified Residential Broker (CRB) from the National Association of Realtors
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) from the National Association of Realtors
Graduate of the REALTOR Institute (GRI) from the Wisconsin Association of Realtors
Real Estate Broker License (2005- present)
Real Estate Salesperson License (1989-2004)
Associated Degree in Real Estate and Marketing- Madison College (1989)
Training in Real Estate Appraisal and Architectural Drafting- Madison College (1987-1989)
Real Estate Apprentice License (1987-1989)