Looking for a stress free home buying or selling experience? I am the one you are looking for. I am familiar with all aspects of the home buying and selling process including short sales, agricultural sales, vacant land and water properties. I can make your home buying and selling experience pleasant. I'm "your friend in real estate!"
I grew up on a farm in the Town of Winchester, moving to Oshkosh after graduating from UW-O. After living in Oshkosh for over 40 years, I am familiar with Oshkosh and the surrounding areas including our extensive waterways.
My community involvement is as follows:
* Teacher in the Oshkosh School District for 35 years
* Life member National Education Association and Wisconsin Education
* President Oshkosh Noon Optimist Club
* Board Member Evergreen Retirement Community
* Celebration of Lights
* Retired US Army-4 years active duty and 25 years Army Reserve
* Life member Reserve Officer Asociation
* Member Military Officers Association of America
* Member 84th division Alumni Association
* Vice Commander Cook Fuller Post American Legion
My wife, Carleen (my partner in real estate), and I have three adult children.