Email: [email protected]
Please see my "Realtor of the Week" article on JS Onine: Realtor of the Week
Everything Real Estate: Residential, Commercial, Investment, Multi Family, Land
Ted helps guide young couples, buying their first dwelling, through the process of getting just the right home. He works with the elderly, looking to get the most value from their greatest asset, and navigate through the complexities of selling their home. He also works with Seniors looking to make a smooth transition to appropriate housing.
Ted has listed and sold, properties owned by people like you, Estates, Trusts, Banks, Credit Unions, and individuals of all ages. Ted managed and sold multi-family, industrial, retail, restaurants, million dollar homes, and land for the largest Wisconsin owned bank, largest credit union, and largest housing agency in Wisconsin.
Ted is also the CEO and Founder of TKOR (Ted Klumb Owner’s Representative, LLC) a specialty Property Management Company that has managed up to $14,000,000 in residential and commercial property.
William "Ted" Klumb has over 30 years of senior corporate management, sales and real estate experience with companies such as Rexnord, McGraw-Hill, Aixonix GmbH Germany, and has sourced commercial transactions as high as $25,000,000.
- Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry-Board President
- Optimist Club President 2015-2016 4th Largest Optimist Club in the World
- Elected-School Board of the Menomonee Falls School District, Finance and Strategic Planning committees as well as Building and Grounds management and planning
- Faith Development music teacher for young people
- Member of the School District Technology Advisory Board
- Former Board Member of the Menomonee Falls Scholarship Foundation
- Co-chaired the Boy Scouts "Gift in Kind" program