Email: [email protected]
As an Oshkosh native with deep roots in the community, I am pleased to be part of the First Weber Realtor Group as a Commercial Sales Agent covering Oshkosh and the surrounding area.
After graduating from Lourdes Academy in Oshkosh, I went on to earn a BA from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA from Miami University of Ohio. After several years in New York and Connecticut with Cigna HealthCare as a health insurance claim manager and underwriter, I returned to Oshkosh to join our family business, the A.I. McDermott Company - known as 'McDermott Pumps.'
I managed the McDermott Company for over 27 years serving the plumbing, heating, water well, wastewater and water treatment markets throughout Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Illinois. McDermott's was acquired by the national water products distributor Drillers Service of Hickory, NC in the spring of 2014.
My experience as a small business owner has prepared me well for the real estate industry. I understand the challenges of managing commercial real estate and that for the business owner, the property must serve the needs of the business. Please contact me when your business plan calls for expansion or you need to divest of a commercial property that no longer meets your requirements.
I look forward to working with you!
Community and Professional Organization Experience and Certifications
- Served on the Board of Directors of Mercy Hospital - Oshkosh, WI
- Served on the Board of Trustees and was Chair of the Collections Committee - Paine Art Center & Gardens - Oshkosh, WI
- Served on the Board of Directors of the National Groundwater Association (NGWA) - Columbus, OH
- Served as Co-Chair - Wisconsin DNR Advisory Council on Well Drilling & Pump Installing - Madison, WI
- Past President & Director of the Wisconsin Pump & Well Suppliers - Madison, WI
- Usher at St. Jude the Apostle Parish - Oshkosh, WI
- Wisconsin Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - #79234-94
- Wisconsin DNR Licensed Pump Installer - #4640